"Dental and Vision for Everyone"
Learn more about this combined dental & vision insurance program!
Do your Company's Benefit Plans help you to attract and retain employees?
- Are your Benefit Plans performing the way you want them to?
- Are the costs of your Benefit Plans out of control?
We are professionals in this area - here is how we can help your company or organization to achieve maximum benefit from your Group Benefit programs:
- We will consult with you on your goals for your Group Benefit Offerings.
- We will design Group Plans to meet those goals.
- We will secure quality, competitive insurance carriers and providers
for your Group Plans.
- We will implement your Group Plans through employee education and enrollment.
- We will provide ongoing, everyday support to you, your Human Resources
department and your employees by:
- Handling enrollments, terminations and all change forms resulting from life events
- Helping you with billing questions and bill reconciliation (at your discretion)
- Offering our Customer Service Center to help with coverage questions,
provider questions and claim problems
- Providing you and your Human Resources department with
monthly service summaries
- Access to valuable health care information and related issues
- We can provide full COBRA service (federal and state).
- We can provide and administer Sect. 125 Plans for Premium Only Plans (POPs)
and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- We can provide and administer Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs).
- We can provide and administer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- We can, for self-funded plans, fully integrate both you and your TPA - we
know the critical issues involved and we can help you save dollars and
improve plan performance.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Reimbursement Arrangements
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Self-funded Programs (Medical, Dental & Prescription Drugs)
COBRA and State Continuation of Coverage Administration
|Aetna||Horizon BC / BS|
|Allstate Benefits||Mutual of Omaha|
|Empire Blue Cross / Blue Shield||Sunlife|
|Hartford Group||United Healthcare|
Investment, Tax, Payroll and Insurance products and services offered through Ulster Insurance Services, Inc. and Ulster Financial Group, Inc., subsidiaries of Ulster Savings Bank, are NOT FDIC INSURED.