Welcome to Freedom Select, a program of preferred banking services, financial benefits and special values. Enjoy education and travel especially designed for people age 50 and better!
FAQ | Freedom Select Activity & Trip News | Contact Freedom Select Coordinator
It's Easy to Join!
If you are 50 years old or better and maintain a minimum of $25,000 in Ulster Savings Bank deposit accounts (must include an active personal checking account), you are eligible to enjoy all the advantages designed to reward our most valued customers! Enroll at any banking office near you!
Exclusive Freedom Select Opportunities
- FREEDOM ADVENTURES - exciting day tours for all to enjoy!. Members receive a Calendar of Events brochure three (3) times a year.
- Annual $35.00 tax preparation discount
- Annual reimbursement of AARP membership dues up to $10.00
- FREE check printing - selected styles or $20.00 check printing credit
- FREE teller checks & wire transfers* (* excluding international)
- Annual $10.00 discount on any size safe depost box (where available)
- ALL Ulster Savings Bank (USB) ATM transaction fees waived at non-USB ATMs in the USA. (Other financial institution's fees may still apply)
- AARP Driver Safety classes sponsored for members three (3) times each year
- FREE Financial & Estate Planning Analysis, Long-Term Care & Insurance Needs Review
- FREE online money management tools, online statements, online banking and online bill payment
- FREE educational seminars
- FREE no-obligation insurance quotes
Sign up for Freedom Select today and
enjoy $75.00 or more in savings!
For more information, please view our brochure,
call US at (866) 440-0391, ext. 4112,
or visit any of our branch locations.
Freedom Select benefits are available to Ulster Savings Bank customers 50 years or better. There is a maximum of two individuals per Freedom Select membership; the lead individual must maintain combined deposit balances of $25,000 or more and the second party must have an account relationship with USB. An active personal checking account relationship is required. Your account will be considered inactive if, for two consecutive years a deposit is not made to the account or a withdrawal is not made from the account. Member benefits are available as long as minimum balances are maintained. Program benefits and requirements for participation can be changed upon 30 days notice, provided that any change applies to all members.