Business Banking Customers Helpful Tips
Thank you for your continued patience as we work through our conversion. For security purposes, you will be asked to authenticate your identity upon your initial visit to the new online banking platform. Below are step-by-step instructions to help guide you through the process using the secure login.
1. Access the secure Online Banking Login portal on our new website. Enter your current Username and Password. If you don't remember your password, you must call us at 845.943.5089 so we can assist you. Do not use "Forgot Password" at this time.
2. In the User Verification screen, enter your current User ID (User Name again) and then your Business Tax ID, with no dashes-just numbers, in the Social Security Number box.
4. You will then be prompted to verify your identity with a text or phone call to your phone.
We hope this information is helpful. If you experience any difficulty, please don't hesitate to call us at 845.943.5089 so we can assist you. This is our dedicated customer service number for business banking related issues.
Mobile Banking Customers Helpful Tips
For security purposes and authentication of your identity please login on your initial visit through the website, not the mobile app. Follow the instructions below to help you with the process:
- Login through the website with your existing credentials.
- You will be requested to verify your identity with a text or phone call sent to your phone number on file.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
- Once you have authenticated your identity and logged in you can use the mobile app.
- Uninstall the old Ulster Savings Bank app.
- Visit the app store and download the new Ulster Savings Bank app.
We appreciate your patience during our online banking conversion and we will continue to offer extended customer service hours to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Customer Service Extended Hours Through June 22nd
Monday - Friday, 6am - 9pm / Saturday, 8am - 5pm / Sunday, 8am - 5pm
Need to check on a bill? Call our BillPay Support Team: 1-844-699-9741
Accessing QuickBooks and Quicken
As Ulster Savings Bank completes its system conversion to a new online banking platform, you will need to modify your QuickBooks and Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please find the correct instructions for your product by selecting one of the options below:
Quicken - Express Web Connect
New Online Banking Benefits
- Send and receive secure messages
- View 16 months of transaction history
- View 24 months of statements
- Submit stop payments on checks securely
- Customize your online banking experience
- Submit travel notices instantly
- Manage all debit cards associated with your accounts
- New personal finance manager
- Easily update your profile information
- Real-time alerts
- Report lost or stolen cards
Watch Our Online Banking Video