Financial Registered Representative - Full Time
We are looking for an experienced individual to sell and service mutual funds, fee-based annuities and life insurance in our Financial Services Department in Dutchess County. The desired candidate must have Series 6 or 7 license, Series 63 or 66 license, and NYS Life Insurance license. Minimum of 2-years experience. Existing book of business is a plus.
Part-Time Float Tellers
We are currently seeking professional, highly-motivated, service-oriented individuals to fill Part-Time Float Teller positions.The Float Teller is responsible for performing routine branch and customer service duties; accepts retail and commercial checking and savings deposits; processes loan payments; cashes checks and savings withdrawals; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, excellent math and organizational skills; the ability to listen, understand, and respond to requests; and the ability to travel throughout Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange counties. Float tellers are assigned to branches as needed and require flexible schedules including possible Saturday hours.
Hours vary for the Part-Time Float Teller positions and will include Saturday hours of 8:45 am to 2:15 pm.
HR Benefits Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic, confident Benefits Specialist to join our dedicated and exciting team. In this position you will assist with the day-to-day administration and oversight of the company’s benefit programs. Specific responsibilities include:
- The day-to-day management of the company’s various benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, EAP, dependent care and student loan payment.
- Act as a point of contact for escalated employee benefit questions;
- Manage FMLA, Disability, NYPL and other leave of absence administration processes and procedures;
- Prepare and/or participate in government filings, plan audits as necessary;
- Work with the Human Resource management team in developing communications designed to keep employees informed of company benefits and updates;
- Assist with planning, coordinating and conducting wellness and benefit fairs, open enrollment, wellness programs and other programs as designed by the Human Resources Department;
- Assist in managing the ACA reporting process;
- Assist HR personnel with new hires, terminations and other human resource matters as needed.
- Strong knowledge of benefit programs;
- Familiarity with government regulations and legislation as they apply to Human Resources and Benefit programs;
- Minimum of three (3) years experiences with benefit program administration including leave of absence, insurance and health;
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources is preferred.
Insurance Sales Executive
Ulster Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Ulster Savings Bank, is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to fill Sales Executive openings. Candidates must have prior experience in the insurance industry, must maintain a valid New York State Property and Casualty License, and must maintain a valid NYS driver’s license. Additionally, candidates must have the ability to work independently and prospect for new business within the market area, therefore, the ability to travel is essential.
Personal Lines Insurance – Customer Service/Account Management
Ulster Insurance Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Ulster Savings Bank, is currently seeking a highly motivated Personal Lines Account Manager/Customer Service Representative to join US the #1 bank and lender in the area.
The core responsibility of this position is to retain and grow our existing customer relationships by delivering prompt and thorough resolutions to their unique insurance needs. There will also be opportunities to earn commission by selling policies to existing and new customers.
Candidates must have prior experience in the insurance industry, must maintain a valid New York State Property and Casualty License, and must maintain a valid NYS driver’s license.
Residential Lending Administrator
This position is dedicated to the overall administration and configuration functions for all features of MortgageBot and Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition across the complete enterprise from originations through servicing including:
- Initialize and maintain company and user setups, personas, and roles.
- Maintain Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business needs.
- Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed, and maintain eFolder settings to ensure the preservation of a completely paperless environment with requisite document retention.
- Liaison with third party vendors to create and maintain interfaces as needed.
- Manage user access with our Partners (FNMA, FHLMC, SONYMA, VA, USDA).
- Compile and maintain loan program directory in collaboration with Secondary Marketing to ensure accurate guidelines, program codes, Loan Template settings, and document sets are available for all loan products.
- Manage help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues and clearing tickets.
- Identify and facilitate end user training as needed; this includes new employee training, training on changes, new features, and refresher training as required.
- Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression, and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare reporting for regulatory examination process including electronic submission of data.
- Capacity to write and test business rules and custom field coding for Encompass and MortgageBot.
- Research changes and manage periodic system enhancements in upcoming versions and other integrated applications, informing users of impact and document test results.
- Build, test, and implement new system enhancements such as business rules, custom input forms, workflows, and third-party integrations through advanced coding.
- Assist with new product roll-outs within the Residential Lending Area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in computer science disciplines, additional certifications a plus.
- Prior use of Encompass SDK, Reporting Database, third-party integration as well as Microsoft SQL Server, Crystal Reports, scripting and programming in Visual Basic and C sharp, JAVA and Excel including formulas, pivot tables, and macros.
- Mortgage lending background – 2 or more years in administering technology solutions.
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to mortgage lending and information security.
- Remote Employment for a local candidate will be a consideration.
Residential Mortgage Specialist
Ulster Savings is currently seeking highly motivated Residential Mortgage Loan Specialists/Originators in Orange and Dutchess counties. Join our exciting and growing sales team. You will be working within our communities to help borrowers through the mortgage process. Mortgage sales experience is required along with current valid NMLS registration and valid NYS driver’s license. Bilingual is preferred.
We offer our employees excellent benefits to meet personal needs including Student Loan Repayment Assistance, Child Care Reimbursement, Dental, Vision and 401K Match.